Happy Monday Pretties!
As promised here are my favorite tanning products , and a few tips and tricks all of us glowing goddesses need to know!
I wanted to come back and give you my final thoughts on Bellamianta self tanning tinted lotion. I’ve used this tan over the past two months and I love it! I used this tan over Christmas for parties & gatherings Bellamianta never let me down.
No smell Fantastic colour Love this tanning mitt Wears away very nicely doesn’t stain the bed sheets overnight & I can count on this tan for all occasions It’s a no brainer 5⭐ from PrettiesandPearlsblog 💋
ST.MORIZ – Fast Self Tanning Mousse (7.49 Boots) You can achieve a light, sun-kissed glow after an 1 hour of application, 2-3 hours gives a medium tan and over 3 hours a good dark tan.Personally I leave this tan on over night and wash the next morning.
ST.MORIZ- Self Tanning Lotion (6.49 Boots) This tanning lotion is NOT a gradual tan. This means the colour you apply is very close to the colour you will stay. I apply one good layer and leave over night.The colour i’m left with is a good medium tan that glows. (I use shade medium)
Avoid getting awful white show & tell tan hands.. use the leftover tan on your mitt, and gently glide over your hands , making sure you get right in-between those fingers.
TANNING TIPS EVERY GIRL SHOULD KNOW
- Always use a tan applicator mitt when applying tan (otherwise you will end-up with luminous tan-hands you can see from space)
- The night before you intend to tan, shower and shave your legs (if you do this an hour before the tan will stick into your leg hair pores and you will see little tan dots)
- Always moisturize before you tan yourself. Head-to-toe cover yourself in a good layer of moisturizer. I use Dove tinted moisturizer. Give it a few minutes to dry/sink in.
- When tanning, bend your elbows and knees when tanning these areas (if you forget to do this you’ll have very dark knees and elbows)
- Before you start your tanning process, cover your toenail and fingernails in a layer of clear nail polish (you do this to prevent getting those awful yellow/orange tan-nails)
- Please, never tan your face! I think it’s a good idea to tan all the way up your neck, but don’t tan your face. You can use darker shades of makeup to get a good color match and you can tontor your face if you like ( check out how to tontour on my Blog)
Also here are some final thoughts on BPerfect Cosmetics 10 second tan medium coconut. As you can see I used this tan for my very special graduation day. Since then, I’ve used this tan again and again and it’s never let me down. ❤
That’s all my pearls of wisdom on tanning guy’s, I adore fake tan and I’ll always have my “Tanning Thursday nights”.
Catch me on snap chat @prettyandp